Feeling depressed for quite a while.

Posted , 9 users are following.

need someone to talk too please

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

hey what's up?

• Posted

My ex broke up with me December 2018 he broke my heart and even now I think about him every day. I cant get over him. My mum has dementia. Cant cope with seeing her like that. My daughter doesnt speak to me. I have no one to talk to. I struggle to get out of bed every morning when I have to go to work. When I'm not in work I spend the rest if my time in bed. I have a teenage boy at home. And I don want to spend time with him. I sleep alot I cry alot. I have a uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach most of the time feels like something bad has happened but it already has

• Posted

My ex broke up with me December 2018 he broke my heart and even now I think about him every day. I cant get over him. My mum has dementia. Cant cope with seeing her like that. My daughter doesnt speak to me. I have no one to talk to. I struggle to get out of bed every morning when I have to go to work. When I'm not in work I spend the rest if my time in bed. I have a teenage boy at home. And I don want to spend time with him. I sleep alot I cry alot. I have a uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach most of the time feels like something bad has happened but it already ha

• Posted

ah no wonder you feel so sad! you're exboyfriend obviously wasn't really the ideal match, i wouldn't think about him he's probably not thinking about you. as for your mum, that"s incredibly hard, i really feel for you. you MUST find some time for yourself and please seek support off your doctors. at least your son is there. i hope somehow you get some support. it sounds tough. i really do wish you luck.

• Posted

Hi Natasha, we are here for you. How can I help?

• Posted

My ex broke up with me December 2018 he broke my heart and even now I think about him every day. I cant get over him. My mum has dementia. Cant cope with seeing her like that. My daughter doesnt speak to me. I have no one to talk to. I struggle to get out of bed every morning when I have to go to work. When I'm not in work I spend the rest if my time in bed. I have a teenage boy at home. And I don want to spend time with him. I sleep alot I cry alot. I have a uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach most of the time feels like something bad has happened but it already ha

• Posted

• Posted

Hi natasha,

I'm here if you would like to talk. I can send you my private email if you would prefer to talk one on one. I have learned over time not to bottle up your feelings and to talk it all out. It definitely does help x

• Posted

Hi.

That would be great I know not to bottle things up but I have no one to talk. thankyou

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.