Feeling down😞

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey everyone I been feeling down depressed probably because I been dizzy for over a week feeling lightheaded. I feel like this dizziness will never go away. I want to feel good and happy to enjoy time with my kids and husband but I'm just to dizzy and tire. Hope someone can relate to me 😞

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

judi i can relate.  i was working two stressful jobs and hardly getting sleep.  about 8mos ago the first symptom was this weird off balance dizziness or lightheaded feeling.  it was severe at first but still with me 8mos later.  some days i hardly notice it...but other days it gets pretty frustrating.  i basically feel into depression due to the stress and developed health anxiety as well so it got really bad there for a while.  felt like my body would vibrate when i tried to sleep...body twitching all over...muscle aches...cramps...noisy joints etc...  went to the doctor immediately when first symptoms hit...bloodwork good, checked for neuro and MRI...all clear.  i've had just about every horrible physical anxiety symptom you could think of...the dizziness is nowhere near as bad.  it seems i've had generalized anxiety disorder for a long time. 

• Posted

I as well have anxiety too. I go to therapy because I do not want to take any medicine for it. I rather struggle with these horrible symptoms then depend on a medicine the rest of my life. I just try not to lose it. Some days are good other days are hell. But I have to be strong for my kids.
    • Posted

i went through an episode in my 20s and took paxil.  it definitely helped quickly but didn't want to be committed to medication as i feel it masks the problem.  this time around i'm not medicating.  it's not easy and anxiety is certainly a thorn in my side.

• Posted

Stay strong. It's hard but anxiety won't hurt you. They will just scare you but it's just thoughts

• Posted

Hi Judi. Yes, I've been really feeling down the last few days. It's scary sometimes, but I just went through a bad period of health anxiety and now I'm in the after stages of that. I just feel anxious all the time still and I've been staying in bed more. It feels like it won't go away. But I'm pretty sure you and I will snap out of it eventually. Please feel better! xxx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.