Feeling down

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive been feeling a bit down lately I cant stick 2 it ivw put weight on since my birthday and I cant seem 2 get my head back into things sad I hope I lose something I dont know why I feel like this lasr month I only lost half a stone now this month theyll probably take me off my tablets

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I've been feeling horrible too, only you can do it so if you really don't want to, then don't .. Be a shame to see all the hard work you've already put in go to waste though.. Half a stone is loads!!!

I doubt they'll take the tablets off you as you've proved you can do it xxx

• Posted

Putting extra pressure on yourself isn't going to make this any easier and you have to realise that 7lb lighter is a decent amount and imagine how you would feel putting it on!

Us ladies have hormones to deal with and your brain is trying to trick you into thinking you can't do it and you have to retrain it so just battle through it, think positively, get focused and give it your best shot.

Good luck

• Posted

Hen Hugs my lovely, dont be too hard on your selve, take it a meal at a time if you you sway take a pause momment, do you really want it? Do you really need it? and more importantly Is it really worth it? if the answer is yes have it and enjoy, however if you answer no to any one of them step away from the food item xxx
  • Posted

I felt like that a few days ago and felt like throwing the towel In but the support on me helped me realise we can do it and loose what we put on. I've now lost what I put on and I plan to keep going. We loose weight we become healthier and happier. Mix up your meals try different exercise different drinks or music just to mix it up. Give those blue tablets flavour smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.