feeling down

Posted , 4 users are following.

just gettingback to work not doing all my hours but most i still have periods but only light my last one was only for a day ,the last 3 month thay have been early one month it was a week the next just a few days ,this month i am due the end of next week but i am getting very hot and cant sleep i ache and i am very tierd was not as bad as this a few months ago i could still go to work I have not been at workthis week because of it , All so had a cold which has not helped feels like i am going back wards

paula X

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Aww Paula it's so sad we have all this to contend with eh!

I'm the same as you, periods irregular, terrible anxiety and depression. I'm off work as I could not cope. I feel like I'm going mad!!

Obviously not sure when period will appear, had a terrible week this week crying, depressed etc then period arrived this

Morning and by mid day it was like a switch was flipped and the old, normal, happy, motivated me was back!! I am delighted but then, how long for?

You take care and I'm told it will pass eventually x

• Posted

Thanks liz i know when my pierod comes i will be ok but like you do not know when it will come have work out should be end of next week but if it comes who knows .when this started was off work for 3months it is so up and down x

take care x

• Posted

HI Paula

Sorry you are feeling bad. I wish there was something I could say that would help. 

You should talk to your doctor about how you have been feeling. 

Hope you feel better take care of yourself

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.