Feeling down from being so ill

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi i have been feeling really down as to being so ill for over 3 months now. I have had anxiety for years which at the moment has got alot worse to i also get help for all this but at the moment its still really hard to deal with and i still feel really bad. I also just found out i have gallstones and now waiting for gallbladder surgery which has also effected my liver to. I have not been able to do much as to being so ill recently which has really got me feeling down and low. Im in pain all the time from feeling so ill. but it is also caused me to have alot more panic attacks. I just hate feeling like this i mean its one thing being ill with gallstones but feeling so down and having anxiety with it aswell is so hard sad and i feel that sometimes people dont understand the way you feel, and i feel the longer i have been waiting for the surgery the more anxiety and feeling down has got worse. I just want to feel abit more normal again. I used to feel some days were better then others but since getting ill it has brought everything back but worse  sad I just hope that after the surgery i might feel abit better in myself aswell. Does anyone else feel like this. would be nice to speak with others so any feed back and advice would be great thanks.

1 like, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

wish you luck.

all shall be fine. 

God bless you.

• Posted

Thankyou so much for your reply. I really hope everything goes well and i finally feel well again. its been going on for so long now i just want to feel better sad Have you had gallbladder surgery if so how did yours go and how do you feel now? from carmella x

• Posted

Yes had my gallbladder removed carmella. Its a wonderful feeling when its removed xxx
    • Posted

so happy to hear that hun i cant wait for my surgery now i just want all these pains to go away and feel normal again xxx
    • Posted

Thats how i felt constant pain and discomfort. & when u suffer from depression etc physical pain over a long tym doesnt help. Bless u u will feel so much better when its done its a relief xx

• Posted

I really do hope hun and like you said having depression and anxiety makes it so much worse and now knowing i have gallstones really scares me more. I never knew how many symptoms you can get from this it makes me feel so ill everyday and then gets me so down sad but like you said hopefully after the surgery i will feel better smile its been also great being able to talk to people who have gone through the same thing. Thank you so much for your messages they have really helped me alot smile xx

• Posted

I also forgot to update that i had my urine tests back as they thought i had a uti infection again as i had white blood cells in my urine but it has came back as no infection so what could this mean and why would i get white blood cells in my urine with out infection? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.