Feeling dreadful

Posted , 8 users are following.

Sorry if this is just a bit of a whinge but since lunchtime today I have been feeling awful- felt fine this morning answered some email and that was all - felt a bit tired at lunchtime so went to have a lie down and since then I have just felt worse and worse I feel nautious and dizzy and keep getting panicky feelings - anyone else  had spells of feeling like this am starting to get a bit worried

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The sad part about men is that for quite a few of them it is like talking to an idiot. Not matter how much you say you want comforting or companionship etc etc.  Women, although emotional are the intelligent ones and do most of the caring with compassion.  These guys sometimes go into denial too. Although I look big and strong my insides are delicate.  I have been told that there isn't really a problem say with lifting etc. I told this guy to clear off.
    • Posted

So right hun.. Plebs ehern it comes to listening and understanding women.xx
  • Posted

So fell asleep for 2 hours and managed a small bite to eat when I woke up - am still feeling nauseous and quite weak but the dizziness and panicky feeling is much much less - early night for me and hopefully will be able to get a good nights sleep despite my rather long nap at dinner time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.