feeling faint

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi does anyone's anxiety make them feel faint I feel faint sweaty and my hearing seems funny sometimes . This has been happening on and off all day and has happened before it really scary

1 like, 32 replies

Report / Delete

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes, most of the time, try to ignore it
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes I had to get off the bus before I reached town the other day because I thought I was going to pass out

Anxiety Suckscool

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It really does I was out with my son taking him to cinema and tho wad going to faint I had funny vision sweaty and muffled hearing . Then in the cinema I had to go to toilet as I felt I coodnt breathe
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I feel for you Lyndsey I find it hard enough to look after myself with anxiety it must be 10 times worse for you with a child

I have no answers,Its one of the reasons I had to give up work I am hoping that once my new medication is sorted it will all settle down

Ive also got my first CBT session on Friday.

Stay Strongcheesygrin

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

hi lynne I have had depression on and off for years and i knew i was going through it the last five months then i got hit with the anxiety last week so so horrible
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

yes lynsey not faint but dizzy and I have noticed my hearing has gone toand the last few days I have been feeling really sweaty and horrible 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I could have wrote this myself, I've been feeling like this all day! It's horrible relived to no I'm not the only one who has funny hearing! What is that about? I swear anxiety can cause so many scary things new ones popping up everyday it's a living nightmare! Does anyone get tingly hands and toes? Or strange feelings in legs or arms? Please say I'm not the only one sad x
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up