feeling faint

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi does anyone's anxiety make them feel faint I feel faint sweaty and my hearing seems funny sometimes . This has been happening on and off all day and has happened before it really scary

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I had to get off the bus before I reached town the other day because I thought I was going to pass out

Anxiety Suckscool

• Posted

It really does I was out with my son taking him to cinema and tho wad going to faint I had funny vision sweaty and muffled hearing . Then in the cinema I had to go to toilet as I felt I coodnt breathe
    • Posted

I feel for you Lyndsey I find it hard enough to look after myself with anxiety it must be 10 times worse for you with a child

I have no answers,Its one of the reasons I had to give up work I am hoping that once my new medication is sorted it will all settle down

Ive also got my first CBT session on Friday.

Stay Strongcheesygrin

• Posted

I'm quite new to all this only started 3 mths ago some days I'm okay others I'm not . I'm not on medication just now . Hope u r session goes well x
    • Posted

Ive had depression for 16 years the anxiety only started in December  and I am at wits end with it.

I hope your feeling better soon

Thanks for your supportcool

• Posted

hi lynne I have had depression on and off for years and i knew i was going through it the last five months then i got hit with the anxiety last week so so horrible
  • Posted

yes lynsey not faint but dizzy and I have noticed my hearing has gone toand the last few days I have been feeling really sweaty and horrible 

• Posted

How do you cope with it ? I try and just keep doing what I'm doing even tho feel I cood pass out any minute. I have 2 young boys so I have no choice but to get on with it but it just so scary
    • Posted

I try and distract my self or meditate with music its horrible because when you go to sleep you feel normal then when you are awake it starts all over again im so glad i have found this forum
  • Posted

I could have wrote this myself, I've been feeling like this all day! It's horrible relived to no I'm not the only one who has funny hearing! What is that about? I swear anxiety can cause so many scary things new ones popping up everyday it's a living nightmare! Does anyone get tingly hands and toes? Or strange feelings in legs or arms? Please say I'm not the only one sad x
    • Posted

Another it's so strange I get all sorts of symptoms faint feeling dizzy muffled ears blurred vision pins and needles in hand cold feeling in arms and legs ache in arm random pains like u say it changes everyday. I hate it so much but do feel relieved wen I find people who feel the same way
    • Posted

I think it's because we find abit of comfort knowing it's just anxiety because we all feel it to maybe that's why we all go on here for reassurance when probly inside we already no it's anxiety? It is so hard thou x
    • Posted

very hard as you know you are being irrational but you cant stop your self 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.