feeling horrible

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been on paroxetine a week on Tuesday, getting my hair cut soon, (women is coming to the house) and I feel really rubbish, woke up this morning with hayfever and I just feel horrible as the day has went on, feel pretty anxious and light headed/sore head, feel so run down, haven't really been getting as anxious, but does this mean these tablets aren't working if I still feel pretty anxious about nothing makes me feel even worse, just feel like I wanna lie in bed, hate feeling like this, feel it's never gonna get any easier, I just wanna find something that helps with my anxiety and so I can actually start leaving my house again, fed up of being stuck in, but I can't leave the house, because I just worry myself that much I go dizzy or I feel absolutely horrible😣, and no matter how many times I tell myself I'll be okay, never seems to help! Just wanna have a normal life and be able to leave the house worry free and enjoy being out like I used to😔

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I understand how you feel. I'm here if you need to talk and. I want to feel normal too.
  • Posted

Hi Victoria, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling like this. I can completley relate to you. I feel the same in the morning, full of fear and dread. Im a bag of nervous. I really don't want to get out of bed, but I have to make myself or I would not have a roof over my head. It good to keep busy, but I can't ait to finish work now and to get into my flat and feel safe. I work in the middle of a city centre so as you can imagine the walk is a nightmare. I just tell my self, no one can see my anxiety and no one know I'm skacking, so I keep my head high and walk through and cancentrating on my self getting home and ignoring the other people around.

Having a haircut will be nice for you, as I know it makes people feel good about them self, so be nice to your self and enjoy it. The bad times will soon dismiss and you will be back to your old self. rome was not build in a day. I know it easy to say and you want the pills to work instantly, but think of this as a life journey and you will get to the other end which will be full of colour, laughter and music x

• Posted

Thank you so much, your message has made me feel so much Better, was alittle anxious getting my hair cut, but now I've had it done, am feeling alittle better, just need to remind myself once am better, I will come out of this stronger than I ever was x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.