feeling ill, anxiety, panic attack etc

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello everyone.. for the last couple of days i ve been on so much stress, i don t feel like myself. my back hurts, i have some tyroid issues and i have sinusitis. my head hurts from friday and i reallh don t feel like myself. i have fluttering and palpititations in my heart and i m really anxious when it comes to being sick. i think i may suffer fron health anxiety. when i get up my puls reaches 100 sometimes not always. i akways feel dizzy and feel like throwing up. anyone feel like this?

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes.....it's definitely anxiety.....try to see a doctor ....you might need some meds just to take you down a bit....it is truly horrendous....I have messaged you with the title of a book which is helping me.....most of us on this forum have experienced or still are experiencing similar symptoms....my heart goes out to you...regards
    • Posted

Thank you so much for the reply, tuesday I have another appointment and i'll see what the doctor will say. I really think anxiety can mask any sickness if you let it. Sometimes we go deeper and deep into it and it really helps to see that others are just like you. Maybe together we can beat it.
    • Posted

Of course we can....good to see the doctor...make sure nothing else going on....see what they suggest to help you. Best wishes....

Just a thought...I also meditate now...helps me breathe through it...I also do Mindfulness as recommended by a counsellor...trying to take control of life again....

• Posted

well i shoukd give you a little more details i guess. i had an ekg six months ago and other test, don t remember the name exactly and they were ok. those were made when i had a really bad panic attack. i went to the emergency room, really scared with palpitations etc. the doctor said it was a panic attack, anxiety and said that i ahould try to relax more and gave me some pills. they helped me with my palpitations. i think they were high on potasium or something.

3 of 4 tyroid results were fine, just one was kinda off that s why tuesday i m going back to my doctor. yesterday i went to my family doctor and i told her about my headaches, sensitivity to light, feeling like throwing up, always feeling the need to spit, she examined me and said that i have sinusitis. maybe that s the reason that my head hurts? she gave me some pills and nazal spray. anyway last year was more ok, i was in control of my anxiety, but now i get all sweaty when i leave the house, when i ride the subway, whenever i go to places like malls, grocerie shops etc etc. i feel the need to flee and get to safety but the thing is that sometimes i feel this way at home 2.

next week i m going to see a therapist and talk about my anxiety. any advice??? any comments toward what i wrote? i would love to know what you guys think.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.