Feeling ill on a morning

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies,does anyone feel ill on a morning? As soon as I open my eyes,which is always 5 am  I feel sick and nervous,when I get up I feel heavy headed and a little off balance.Its driving me mad,I hate starting the day like this.I ve always been a cheerful morning person xx

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Exactly how I feel. This morning up at 6 and felt really nauseous this lasted until late about 9 am when I was able to have something to eat....I feel bloated and fat ....my boobs are sore and have gone up a size .... my last period was 6th July. ...I squeezed one of my nipples and clear fluid came out same with the other one.....I feel tired and lethargic. I've done 6 pregnancy tests since middle of July as was convinced that I could be pregnant. I've been going through the symptoms for about 3 years but last month the hot flushes had reached 10 or more a day which was so uncomfortable....I didn't sweat just a very hot feeling which crept over me from the back of my bra to my chest ....I've had heart flutters and times when I've got up and been so light headed I've had to sit back down. This month the hot flushes just suddenly stopped and I've had nothing for two weeks. Just bloated sore boobs and tired....I'm hoping I will come on my period....definitely not pregnant did another test today.....I'm 49

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.