Feeling jittery

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone can anyone relate to my dillema since Friday. My symptoms are mostly new

Upper backache

Nausea

Pain radiates round side

Shoulder and neck pain all mostly right hand side have had abdominal ultrasound just showed fatty liver. Jittery feelings all over. Going for more bloodwork tomorrow as GP wants to rule out anything sinister as he know about my anxiety.

Thanks in advance x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I get the nausea and jitters. I will demand blood tests from my doctor. She's never said I can have them. I think she's fed up with me.x

• Posted

Same here with all those symptoms and more.

I just still don't understand why Drs don't do tests. Feel like I'm falling through the cracks.

• Posted

I have all of these, but the worst right now for me is the nausea! I have it daily, and no doctor so far can tell me why. Having endoscopy and colonoscopy Tuesday, so maybe an answer then. Never feel like eating, so have lost weight. Good luck with answers! Let us know. 
    • Posted

I'm having nausea too first thing in morning. I'm drinking ginger tea and forcing myself to eat breakfast. I've always been hungry first thing and used to eat a big breakfadt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.