feeling left out

Posted , 6 users are following.

I feel left out when i leave a feedback for people who post things on the board and they skip my feedback and answer other peoples post and thank them for the nice post. 

This has been making me feel depressed and it makes me feel like i am not wanted on this board. There are times i wish i could just withdraw my name from this with how i feel 

To me everbodys feedback is important and nobody should be left out of the board but i just don't understand why it happens to me a lot 

It reminds me that I don't have a lot of friends and that hurts me more than ever when i feel left out and nobody answers to my feedback on the board

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I concur what others have said that your contribution is valued and you are as important as we all are on here. I suffer depression and i know that we can be more sensitive and feel hurt when we feel overlooked. I don't think anyone does it intentionally. It's good that you made people aware about how you feel, and hey look at your replys. We all care about each other because we all are going through similar feelings and emotions. Even thou we are all strangers here i feel more at home than talking to my own family. Take care.

Sending a hug. 

Elizabeth xx

Elizabeth. xx 

• Posted

You are right elizabeth we are all important here and when we feel something we should not hide our feelings or we become more depressed we should share how we feel even with you guys on this thread we should share how we feel and if we feel we are not getting anywhere with replys we should let others know how it makes us feel. 

This is my thought for the day be honest with how you feel and share it with people who care and can relate to you 

Thank you

Elizabeth prayers to you

Elizabeth xxx

• Posted

Oh just seen this Elizabeth otherwise I would have replied sooner.  I am so sorry as I think what happened on my post triggered this off in you.  It is inevitable that some comments get ignored - it happens to me as well as everyone else.  It's not personal at all. 

Sometimes the person we are replying to doesn't reply individually,  and sometimes they don't come back in for other reasons.   I have found this to be common on depression sites which by their very nature are dealing with depressed individuals who maybe can't reply. 

I don't know the answer I'm afraid except to be aware it's not personal.   Please stay with us love.  Bev xx

• Posted

Hi I purposely didn't read all the other replies when I wrote my own but have now.  I see a lot of us think alike which is good. 

I often feel my replies are ignored but then I get nice comments from others from time to time saying they always read my replies and that I help people.   That makes me feel good and makes it worthwhile.   Bev xx

• Posted

I understand we all have depression and anxieties but it would be great if we try to at least reconize other people so they don't feel left out of the conversation 

We are all here to support one another and i like putting out there and helping people 

You are a great person hypercat and its going to be nice getting to know you 

Elizabeth xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.