Feeling like crap!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, i went up on my dosage from 5-10mg awhile ago and thought I was doing wonderfully. But for the last four days now, i feel like crap. I don't have any pain anywhere, no headache, just tired like I cant get myself moving. Would this be one of those BLIPS I hear everyone talk about. I need some energy!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I checked, its been exactly 45 days I've been on the 10mg. And I didn't have any side effects when I switched, except maybe a little tired.

• Posted

Could possibly be a blip.  10mg might be too low for you. The standard dose seems to be approx. 20mg. Give it a couple more days and then maybe speak to your Doc. Also this time of year can make you more susceptible  to feeling low, with the cold and dark nights. Hope it improves, if not, talk to your doc about upping your dose. Good luck Mark
    • Posted

Thanks Mark. I'm not thinking I want to go any higher than 10 for right now. I had such a rough time at just 5 and moving to. 10 wasn't totally too bad. I'm only 116 pounds and small built so I think 20 would be too much. I think I'm starting to feel a tad bit better, i know I FINALLY slept last night. Who knows maybe it was a touch of the flu😀 but still what is this blip that everyone talks about? What exactly does that mean?

• Posted

LOL. A blip is just where you have a bad day amongst good days. Anxiety will lead you into believing that you are not getting better and you will forget that you had a good day the day before. Sadly it is not a straight path to feeling better. You will have good and bad days but the good days will increase. It is a slow process but one you will get through as millions of others have. Keep reminding yourself of that when you feel like you are slipping backwards.  Great you are feeling better. Hang onto that and treasure those moments because tomorrow or the day after maybe different. Well done for continuing, you sound like a strong together person. Your energy levels will improve and your sleep will return but it may remain broken for some time to come. Stick with it and keep chatting. Mark
    • Posted

Thanks again Mark, well I must of had a touch of the flu😀😀😀😀..I think I'll welcome a one day BLIP anytime then. Thanks again. I love this forum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.