Feeling like im passing out in my sleep.

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi everyone,

i know quite a few girls have awful anxiety and wondered if anyone has the feeling of passing out whilst asleep, i cant really describe it any other way. I woke up with racing heart felt very strange, im quite stuffed up at night, was it my breathing or anxiety?

on my 12 Bhrt tab should i expect any side effects? In the first few weeks?  ive now got a vag yeast infection my lady parts just dont feel right nor does my bottom, hormones again? Or am i just a bizarre crazy lady? Any avice from you meno savvy gals? Thanks so much🌷🌺💐🌹

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi

All so normal do nt worry much been there an stil there but for me i use flaxseed before i sleep it helps alot i mix a tsp in water an drink the powder flaxseed i hope u feel better

• Posted

Thank you Wendy,

im relieved to know im not the only woman who has felt this, very disturbing. Ive been putting flaxseed oil on my salad, maybe i should just have a spoonful? This meno is a really bizarre experience, why dont Drs know about all these odd feelings we gals have with our hormones being out of balance?

thanks again for your good wishes i hope you feel better soon too!💐

• Posted

U r welcm my major issue was d stomach which caused anxiety so using d flaxseed helped me also to resting gives a better hold of your day u take care
  • Posted

I've definitely had that feeling many nights while sleeping but found out it was my anxieties. I am now on a mild sedative prescribed by my psychiatrist that I take a couple of hours before bedtime and I haven't had that feeling lately. As for the other problem eat yogurt , it works way faster on the yeast then any med or cream. I hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Hi unico,

i too have a valium tablet was given this back in april when sudden anxiety started after an operation, this kicked off many horrible twitches, sick feelings, inner trembles, fluttering in abdomen was consistsnt, yuk! Anxiety got worse, i take half a valium or if real bad a whole one maybe three times a week. This last weeks has been good, i think BHRT is helping anxiety. Yeah i use a probiotic capsule with hig strength billions of good bacteria. We need high strength for it to benefit, i love yogurt but most have high sugar, and those fat free ones are just a waste of money too. Sounds like kefir is the way to go! I hope you are feeling good and the sedative keeps on helping you! Best wishes💐

• Posted

I have the exact same episodes. I think it's a combination of anxiety and fluctuating hormones. I am assuming you are perimenopausal(still having cycles). If so, we know this lovely transition in our lives causes lots of anxiety!

• Posted

Hello algerita,

im 59 and had a hysterectomy in 2011 ovaries left, ive had hot flashes for a while, nothing dramatic. But anxiety was unbearable, im now on day 15 of BHRT my anxiety has definately improved! But when i lay down to rest and in the mornings i get very odd sensations. Since i had the faint feeling on Monday night, ive not had it again so far! Along with menoi have CFS, Sleep aponea. So its hard for me to know whats causing symptoms.

i certainly agree with you that this time of life throws us some doozies! Thank you for your reply and comments, best wishes to you 🌹

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.