Feeling lost and hopeless

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I'm trying get some help here I see a therapist sometime next week.i have had anxiety since I was 9yrs old but not as bad as it's been for the past month..I feel like I can't eat and I'm haveing anxity attacks on the way to work and on the way home..here we are on a Saturday and my daughter is here to visit I see her every other weekend..I want to take her to do things but feel like complete crap I don't wanna do anything I can barely get out of bed..I'm just tired of this and it won't go away.i have feeling of depersonalize and just feel like I'm not here.but I know I am I feel like I'm going crazy and end up in the mental hospital away from my family.i have been running my own mechanic shop for 7 months now and I wondering is it the business causing all this and having a new born?..but I should be stronger than that I know I am I just don't know why this is kicking my butt..SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME WORDS OF GOOD ADVICE..I need to be back at my business Monday and I feel like I won't make it.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey, I'm really sorry you are going through such bad anxiety. 8 too have suffered from depersonalisation. Are you on any meds at all? You mentioned seeing a therapist, have you spoke to a doctor?

• Posted

Thanks for the fast reply.i went to the emergency room about two weeks ago and they prescribe me Zoloft our Prozac can really remember..but any how I did not end up taking them cause I googled the pills first and they just have way more negative reviews than positive.i did take some of my step brothers kolnopin and it made me feel way better it was only 0.5mg but I know that's not gonna fix the problem..it will only mask it.so I don't take them anymore but I'm on the edge of taking one cause it's getting bad..I get weird thought like is the government putting stuff in our food to make us feel this way.but then I tell my self no cause dam near everyone should feel this way.then I get weird thought ls that maybe my ex is doing voodoo to me cause she hates me..are those thought cause by anxiety in your opinion?i ask my self why.why now when I have a business to run,a family to support and a newborn son to raise.

• Posted

hi mate. sorry to hear how you're feeling. I'm by no means no doctor but I think you should consider that sometimes medication can help you to get feeling back how you should be. Bear in mind that people are much more likely to leave a bad review than a good one. If a medication helps someone, they will just think happy days and get on with their life. If it does the opposite, they will be more inclined to get on a review site and offload some of their stress.I have a number of friends that have mental health issues and the way you are thinking about the government/your ex sounds like something you could need some professional help with before it gets worse. As I said I may be talking absolute rubbish but I'd speak to your Dr again and follow his advice. I hope things get better for you soon!

• Posted

Thanks a lot man for your reply I had to go to the emergency room again because they were getting out of hand and getting into see a therapist right now it's hard because are full but the emergency room prescribed me Ativan and I feel like me again I've always had weird thoughts but I think the anxiety amplified them. Everybody has weird thoughts so that's normal I guess from the research I've done it says it is.but I will keep you posted on the months coming if I find any thing new that helped.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.