feeling much better

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just wanted to say how much better I feel since upping venlafaxine to 150mg.only problem is the dreaded tremor has come back,but feeling the best Ive felt in 8 months Im going to stick with it and hope it settles,does anyone have any experience of this side effect?

I dont believe the anxiety has nearly gone in the morning too which makes the whole day a lot better.

Hope everyone else is coping OK,so sorry Danielle that you keep getting messed about by Drs etc,youd think they would know better.

JOx :lol:

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Jo, Its so nice to hear your feeling better. Well done.

Love

Danielle.

• Posted

I'm glad that you are feeling better Jo that is really good news. Just take one day at a time you are doing just fine.
  • Posted

I know I said Id sign of for the summer, but took drug tonight....and I dont know If I have just had a strange reaction, tummy bug, or stressed but throw my dinner up, I give up ....going cold turkey,,,completely.....Take care, tt.
  • Posted

Anxiety back this morning but very stressful at home,so its probably just a normal reaction.Its hard to know whats normal after analysing every emotion for so long.Hopefully anxiety will go soon,it still has the power to stop me dead in my tracks.Heres hoping

Jo

• Posted

:shock: :D Yeah......never, ever again. Happy summer huns. Was a bit sick and shaly last night, so no , I am never ever going to ever take anothe AD ever again.

As for the drinking, well in comparison with others I know , Its not a problem...I know people who dont report to their GP, but yet drink triple what I do...Sorry, but that was not why I got donw. I know exactly what nearly finished me off...Hey Ive taken an AD for over a year, maybe thats all I needed, I dont know, Today, I am on top of the world, and I aint taking no rubbish of anyone. Slept in, whey hey.

Cutting down the booze( it helps no one), looking forward to my holiday. Maybe just yelling it all at my poor mum hhelped....She Knows eveything now (thankfully) thinks I should make [b:0f52345210]a break for it...but wait (confusion) if the holiday does not fix us.

Happy hols, luv and hugs to you all. [/b:0f52345210]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.