Feeling nauseous and being sick daily

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there,

I have been feeling extremely nauseous for minths now and I am being sick almost daily in the evenings. I can only eat little by little, have a burning pain in my back and its so uncomfortable I have to be sick to relieve the inconfort or I cannot sleep. Only motilium helps. 2 endoscopies have shown nothing. Am exhausted and at my witts end!!! Help!

Stephanie

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you thought about seeing a nutritionist? Might be a good idea.
    • Posted

Hi Lisa, I should! Just not sure that woukd really help as it doesnt matter what I eat, I get sick whatever it is..;(

But more on some food like garlic and peppers obviously..

• Posted

Maybe u have an underlying allergy u dont know about ask ur doc to check u out
    • Posted

It could only help you. Theres reflux or gerd that an endoscopy would see. I have that but i have been taught how to eat with it. Then theres the opposite of not enough acid to break foods down..pain feels similiar. Sometimes the gallbladder get in on it too. Then theres food intolerances, allergies. It gets hard to know what to eat after a while. Nutritionist are well trained to know all this. Sometimes it just best to get outside help. Wouldnt it be wonderful to feel better? 
    • Posted

Indeed! You have convinced me, I will go.. So what have you got exactly yourself?

Im trying silicol gel today..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.