Feeling off today ladies

Posted , 6 users are following.

Woke this morning feeling like I was going to fall over or something I played there for a min but had to jump up felt like my body just wanted to start shaking for no reason got up took a shower felt a little better then started feeling like I wanted to fall not lite headed or anything just felt off balance then of course ole faithful kicks in anxiety made it worse had to start walking around the house and then my reminded me we had to go out to get plates for our car oh lord I thought to myself I can't drive like this ladies have any of you ever felt this way and the anxiety is full force by the end of the day I will feel so exhausted from it really wares me out please let me know if you have ever felt this way

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Monique I feel sometimes that way and if your not sleeping does not help,maybe when hormones are jumping up and down it happens,shaky I hate it happens on bed when I wake up when mind settles down hope it goes away hugs
  • Posted

Hello , I've felt like that for weeks now , wish it would go . Love Steff ❤
  • Posted

I've had that happen to me several times. Sometimes my body does shake like I'm cold, or I feel like my body is shaking on the inside. It is definitely hormonal, still don't know what exactly causes it but it does ramp up the anxiety.
  • Posted

If you get up quickly from sleep or upon rising, your blood pressure changes, thus making you feel dizzy or light headed.  There is another condition called BPPV, which I had recently been diagnosed with. It's to do with yr vestibular canals in yr ears.  Read about it. It might fit what you are having. Hoping thismakes you feel less anxious.  You will be fine. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.