Feeling positive.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Morning! Im feeling very positive today.After going to the docs yesterday i sat down last night and thought to myself....i was going to go in there and tell him i wanted to come off them as they were doing nothing,But as he pointed out to me i havnt had a panic attack for 3 weeks now(touch wood!)thats why i went on these tablets.Yes i thought,i was having one every week sometimes 2 on a bad week.I also had trouble driving but have been ok (touching wood again)Im still a bit anxious but not as much as i was.So after nearly 5 weeks they must be doing something.I asked him why im still anxious and his reply was,your anxious about being anxious..so right!felt a bit silly really. :roll: Anyway im off to see my mum today and take her shopping,5 weeks ago i couldnt even go out the house,And im not worring about it.Today is a new day and i am going to be me again...ive decided im not going to let the bad days get me down,everyone has bad days.I will get through this....Hell yes!!! :lol:

I am going to have a good day today.... :lol:

Melbi,hope you had the best nights sleep ever...x

Take care everyone........ kim.xx

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ooops! Ermmmmm!

What a silly question on this sheet!

It asks: Briefly describe the main problem that you want help with.

I wanted to put me but decided to put: If I knew the problem I wouldn't be ill!

Will that do?

Another question: How will you be able to tell when you are better?

Derrrrrrrrrrrr! When I stop having all the symptoms!

Will that do?

Melbi x

• Posted

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Just realised I don't belong on this forum anymore :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Doctors have just rang - well the pharmacist at the doctors. Asking about the prescriptions I have just ordered - one being more sleeping pills. When she looked at my records she noticed that he has put me down to have these for the foreseable future - that at least quashes my worries about returning to work next and not being able to sleep.

Next bloomin' problem will be coming off something I have become dependant on :roll:

This post doesn't fit here I know but I fit here.

WEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Down the slippery slope I go into the realms of darkness.

See you when I see the light at the other end AGAIN :oops:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.