Feeling really suicidal and can't cope

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have messed up really bad and ever since I have come off weed and had new meds its all hit me. I have lost my gf I love and can't get over it also lost loads of money, my friends are not here for me a my family don't understand.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Jon, every one of us messes-up at some point in our lives, so you are no different.

Yes, it can take a while to get over it, but in the end you will find that time is a great healer, and a point is reached when we can move-on.

If we don't make mistakes Jon how will we ever learn how to improve our lives.

Where suicide is concerned, yes it is everyones right to determine their own future, but in the case of suicide there is no future at all - everything stops in its tracks - there is nothing left to salvage. And really that's what it is all about salvaging those bits of our lives that we can after we have messed-up, and learning from it and then moving on with our lives a lot wiser then we were before.

• Posted

Hi there Jon, how you doing
    • Posted

Feeling trapped and struggling and alone, got a lot of pressure on to. I'm such a deep thinker and think to much.
  • Posted

Hi Jon, I agree with archemedes. We all of us mess up in our lives and we think things are never going to get better but we have to believe they will. Suicide is not really an option. I have Bipolar Disorder...and I ran up a heap of debts, opened credit accounts with clothing companys etc and it has taken years to pay it off. However, wiith my current medication I feel that I am the real me again and I want to stay that way. I have three suggestions for you. Talk to the Samaritans - they are great listensers. Go to the Citizen's Advice Bureau and they will offer advice as to how you can pay off your debts and the advice is free, you could also try the Mind Foundation. Finally have another word with your doctor. Tell him, if you haven't already, about the suicidal thoughts and he may suggest counselling. If you take these steps and then tell your family what you have done they may be better able to understand your situation. Good Luck, and don't despair. If you want things to change you have to take the first steps to make the changes.
  • Posted

Hi Jon, never give up hope, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, you just need to keep moving forward.... You can't change the past but you can make the future better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.