feeling really tired :/

Posted , 8 users are following.

anyone feel really sleepy and tired all day rolleyes I'm on my period and I take vitamins but I still feel tired and sleepy maye it's my body coming down from all the stress ? sad

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I doubt it, it's just your mind playing tricks as usual. you may be a bit run down because it's time of the month though.

richard

• Posted

thank you smile I hate how our minds make us think the worst rolleyes
  • Posted

Girl we are in the same boat sad all I can say is keep ur head up!
    • Posted

thank you ugh I just wanna sleep lol but don't wanna mess up my sleep pattern how are you coping ?
    • Posted

Haha ur welcome, and not to good, I'm depressed again sad
  • Posted

yep eyes are so so heavy most of the day, what vitamins do u take?
  • Posted

Ive noticed you're posting a lot.. I understand some concerns but you are on your periods right now.. All symptoms your describing completely normal.. Why worry about that as well? At least it is one of the few concerns we know the source of.. I dont mind them, its reassuring, means all is functionning.. Try and relax a bit..
    • Posted

I guess feeling this tired just is new to me ifkni guess that's why I have anxiety and i post a lot on here because it helps to know I'm not alone smile but yes I will try to relax
  • Posted

Hi there

I'm tired constantly. I never have any energy to do anything.i could sleep all night, get up and still be sleepy. If I'm at home during the day I can't be bothered to do any housework etc, but if I sit down and try to watch TV my eyelids get so heavy and I need to sleep. So i spend most of the sleeping aswell. Hate being like this😒😒

• Posted

You on your periods or not?

If yes its normal, some of us experience these feelings of extreeme triredbess and sleepiness..

If not its probably a sign of lack of iron, happened to me twice in my life.. Impossible to keep my eyes open.. See your gp you need to start a cure of iron asap ad it takes a good 2 minths to take effect!

• Posted

that's exactly how I feel ! I feel a little better I thought maybe it was my vitamins ? it comes and goes I hope we both feel energetic soon πŸ’•
  • Posted

I have the same problem, as you already know. Even when it's not that time of the month. rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.