feeling rejected and jealous

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi everyone.  I am new here, so dont know how to begin...lets start with how am feeling at th emoment.  I am constantly feeling like nobody loves me and unworthy.  I have a wonderful family, a job and a loving husband.  Dont know if its because am going to the big 40 next year...and i have been reading up on Menapause.  is it the menapause? am on the coil and my sex drive have recently been on the up.  Which my hubby is happy about but unfortunatly we never get around to anything as i am constantly in arguments with him. I tend to just snap at him for silly things and not speak to him for days.  And recently i have become very paranoid with a cousin that has got touch with hubby after so many years. they spend a lot of time chatting on socila media evryday! i am jealous of this cousin.  I know its silly but even after my hubby is nicest and the loving there could be, and alsways letting me know how important i am to him, the next day i still feel he doesnt love me.  Please anyone help!  I heared about the evening primerose and other menapause tablets..anybody can reccommend anything?

Sorry to drag on.  But i am hating how hubby and i are in constant arguments.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Molly wink

you need to ask yourself the following questions:-

*  Do you suffer with depression, or have you ever?

*  what makes you think your peri/menpausal, GP can do tests

*  Are you blaming you difficult marriage on Meno/peri meno or other when you know that the marriage is going through a rough time

IF AND WHEN [email]YOU@VE[/email] BEEN HONEST WITH YOURSELF and you still believe your current feelings are hormonal and due to THE CHANGE

find out what can help and try out some of the things the girls on here recommend such as:-

Vit B12 B6, Flax, Magnesium and ???? HRT question

• Posted

Hormones produce strange feelings such as negativity, anger, emotional outbursts, fatigue and numerous others.

It all amounts to difficult relationships sad

Try to hold yourself together and stop thinnking negatively and being paranoid

maybe see GP for antidepressant, Sertraline is excellent

Good Luck

If he's a keeper take care of him cool

MM x 

• Posted

aww....thank you mm. oh yes he is definately a keeper...i have been depressed before..but not with these kinds of emotionals.  i was thinking of going to the gp...but keeps putting it off.

is it through the gp to get Sertraline? do i need to ask for it?

Hubby is a  gentle loving man, i know i have issues of letting things go and this feeling of not worthy and reject i started just recently.

• Posted

Sertraline  ZOLOPH is a presribed drug from your GP

excellent antidepressant

the depression related to the men/peri meno is completely different to anything I've ever felt before rolleyes

• Posted

Hi mollycan

There are times i feel rejected and jealous and not loved and there are times i get in arguments with my boyfriend 

You have to learn to tell yourself that you are loved and that you are cared about. 

A lot could have to deal with the hormone as we go into a phase of all these moods and having feelings. 

I don't get it why do us women have all these moods and the men don't have them as much as us 

i guess we are just lucky 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.