Feeling rough

Posted , 5 users are following.

am the worst I have been in a while! Laid in bed listening to music! Not a stressful day so not sure what's triggered it! I have convinced my self I have a gluten sensitivity so I had a sand which yesterday and felt dodgy since. Not sure if I have a gluten sensitivity I am being tested at the doctors!! Or if it's just anxiety

Horrible sleepless night ahead

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry you are feeling so bad and I hope you can find out what is going on with you.
    • Posted

I think I am getting a bit of a bug really heavy head n sore chest! My kids have both got bad coughs. But been ill triggers my anxiety sad
  • Posted

I have been so bad to, now on antidepressants that I was scared to take, but I keep waking up with severe anxiety and panic, also have depression so double whammy . How often do you get the anxiety? Mine became

Constant. Are you taking anything?

• Posted

I took citralopram and they made be so ill I ended up in hospital! So to scored to take anything now sad I get it most nights I start cbt 1st of Dec 
  • Posted

I have anxiety but think exactly the same but my test came back negative. I think you just need to eat as well as you can as anxiety causes havoc with your blood sugar levels etc, hope you feel better soon
    • Posted

Thanks, I think I may have abit of a bug feel rough this morning anxiety woke me up everytime I feel asleep ! It was a long night
  • Posted

I am the worst I've been in a while too. I'm sorry I don't have tips for u as I seem to not be able to control mine myself but what I do find that helps me is talking on here. Others don't no I suffer so I never speak about it just on here and peoples comments really do help. Just no ur not alone x
    • Posted

It helps me just having a rant but I think I might have bit of a bug my kids have been unwell. But this triggers my anxiety sad 
  • Posted

I don't know if it's because I start back at work tomorrow after 4 months off or if I have a bug or just anxiety! All I know is I woke up constantly last night sweating and I feel rough today rolleyes
    • Posted

Oh gosh I'm already feeling the same! I'm on maternity leave and I go back in March and the thort of that triggers my anxiety more I'm scared to leave my son as I think where going to die so I don't want to not be with him! My legs seem to sweat which is weird and I had such a bad night too
    • Posted

It's awful, have you tried counselling ? My lower back like my kidneys hurt and ache today am not sure what's happening just took an antisickness and pain killers! I have an assignment I need to finish today but my body feels so heavy I feel like I can't move x
  • Posted

That's how I feel when I wake up most days, aching all over, full of snot Etc lol. Maybe try a bit of uplifting yoga, you will probably end up with the kids climbing all over you, but at least it will take your mind off how you feel. Try yoga when your ill in you tube. Namaste lol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.