Feeling sad and anxiety making it bad

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone. I'm feel sad because I didn't pass my CNA😞 and even though my husband tells me is ok, and I can try again or go medical assistant. I just feel bad. Because I fail.my husband decided to go out and grab some food and just chill. So we got pizzas and I got 24oz Smirnoff Ice just to relax. But anxiety kicking in with feeling down right I'm getting these dizzy spells that is freaking me out because I don't get this when I have this drink. I'm probably tire and had a stressful day.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Judi

You have had the wind taken out your sails and I suppose you need to sit down and decide what you want to do now. Remmber the day is darker just before the dawn so give yourself time to recover and consider the way you want to proceed.

Only you and your Partner  can decide your best way forward.

Try breathing exersises to reduce your anxiety, and understand you need time to decide how to proceed. I hope you find it in you to pass next time 

Good Luck

BOB

• Posted

Thank you. My husband is super supportive as well as my parents. But I feel like fail to my kids. But then again I wouldn't want my kids to feel like this. I would tell them to try again. So I keep telling myself that too. 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.