feeling scares

Posted , 5 users are following.

Im scared of seeing people even family and friends

I only feel calmer when im alone. Does anyone know what this could be.

I do have severe anxiety, panic, agriphobia and dissociative dissorder at the moment. 

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

I dont want to see friends and fami,y either, just like you want to be alone,

I'm ok with that and does not bother me at all, it doesnt bother me if they will label it as a medical condition, cause that is their expectation. So much expectation, expectation after expectations. I want to be left alone in my own space without nosy bodies EXPECTING to go out, and then I get talking to others, then others will have expectations. I am tired of someone elses' expectation of me and their unproven methods of teachings of psychology. Eat this, must balance that, dont have those chocolate, quit smoking, get a boyfriend, go workout, blah blah blah and the expectations go on from others. They nosy and I need their noses out of my space LOL.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yea.same here.when i am in my panic days i just want be alone and being in my comfort n safe zone. that becoz we dont want get panic attacks in front of our frnds. i dont tell about  my panic attacks to my family n yea just want be alone.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Is that just part of anxiety and panic disorder though.

Cause it bothers me that I cant be around them cause I just dont feel normal

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yea its about our panic attacks. me too I want spend time with my frnds at this age n enjoy it.but my panic attacks made stay at home rather than spending time with dfrnds.but no worries when we back to our good mood we will start normal habits again.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes, I would think it is part of the symptoms.

I go out to see them, but I cant stay with them for long periods of time, I get depersonalisation, as if they are not really my family or friends that I am talking to. I can't describe it, it is very odd and it puts me on alert, as if something else is talking using them to talk to me, or my that my eyes that sees them talking to me is from the illness being projected out of my eye pupils/lens. The projected delusion is not them talking the words being said, but their mouth is moving as if the words is coming from them. Honestly, I cant trust what I see or hear cause I feel as if I'm being attacked by a precence, yet feel there is another that orotects me while I am under attack.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hey mary

How long have you been feeling like this. Does it disappear for years and just

Come back again. I know once you have anxiety its ways there but probably doesn't affect your life as much until you relapse.

Ive always had anxiety and panic disorder but it didnt affect me that much I was just limited to what I could do. But 3 times now ive had major relapses which puts me out from 1-3yrs

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey Tanya, I've had it not so bad prior to 2006 but now is the worst ever. In 1999, I taken recreational drug (leaf kind), and alcohol together just after new year's and had experienced a nighmarish thing happened to me as if I was being told to harm someone. I did not to what I heard, and I used prayer to combat the attack. It left. Then close to 2002, I didn't know I was dambling in occult with kundalini yoga. I received fire in my back and got marked at the bottom spine with a sun figure, then in just before 2006 I took diazapham to releive stress, which was not enough for me so I took to drinking alcohol and smoke up, but turned so vile I was admiitted to the hospital for bi-polar. About 2008, i received a mark on my belly button, so know this is linked to kundalini yoga. I decided after drugs, viatims, therapy did not help much, I turned to prayer again. It feels like I am healing eventhough it is the worst, cause I notice there is an organized process within the chaos of what is happening. First, my heart was cleared of obstacle, then it went to my back, then to my forehead, then now is the heaviest on my right side of my head. In each process of healing, it does get better. I do need my rest and calm. My job was with the public and before then, I did my own within a corporation and had routine. You need to know yourself, cause before I knew myself, and then I steered off and different job, different tasks, requests I could not do but went and did it beyond my capacity. Now I want to be alone to find myself again, my strong sense of who I am.

I do get anxiety when I am working cause afraid of relapse. Now I want to find work, but my head pressure prevents me. The prayer helped alot, it gave me back my body strength. I was not afraid on the other healing process, but I am afraid about my head. I know intinctively, that in prayer, cannot be afraid. I also know that once the process is complete, I will be much better, I just cannot do rec drugs or apply occult methods to my life that is of superstition based, not coming from the Divine power. In prayer, I am not the one fighting cause it is not my battle.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

You poor thing I can imagine how painful your 

Experience has been. 

My has been pretty severe aswell. 

Prays did help me as well the last two times I relapsed. How long you had if for this time 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm sorry you also had to go thru the pain and suffering, and it's been 8 years straight. In the madness of the experience, even when I swear in agony and hate what has happened, I say there must have been a reason. There is a burden of shame and guilt I carry, like a tonne of brick on my head and waiting fir it to be lefted off me. Sometimes, even for a few seconds of whenever l feel life blissful, I cherish every moment. It seems glimpses of what my life can be, giving me moments of hope within the despai. I stopped crying, cause those glimpses are enough hope, a chance at redemption, and a change of my lifestyle, such as the type of man suitable for me, the type of job well suited for me, type of friends that will be good for me etc. My family life is much better, instead of exploding in angered frustation, I try to remain calm but let my emotions be expressed but am now able to control it. If I enter in a relatiinship, I want it to be balanced with me and try our best to live harmonious and work out our differences or at least try and understand. Even within this pain and suffering, my communication has greatly improved, but it doesn't feel me. I feel like I went to further my education in matters of communication and resolution, exceot I don't see my teacher.

May you get back your tiara.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up