Feeling shaking inside my whole body and hot flashes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone Im new to this site I was diagnosed with graves disease last year in may when my tsh was 0 and my t4 was 52 all this started happening when my little one was few months old started feeling dizzy shaky depressed and lots of other symptoms go put me on carbimazole 15 mg a day with propranolol for heart palpitations which did help I took carbimazole for only 5 weeks then my endo stopped it because he said my blood results are in the normal range but my symptoms were still playing around he stopped it bcs he did nt want me to become hypothey did the ultrasound if thyroid and it confirmed thyroiditis in last year October since July last year I'm not on any medication and last month my endo has discharged me saying my blood results are within the range I did say that my symptoms are coming back again and I can tell they are the same symptoms which I had them before I diagnosed he said if there is a relapse it will be within the six month and if so I have to go back to go to be reffered again I'm so depressed and in pain in my shoulders and legs did ask go too but he s not doing anything either I don't know what to do pls help me if there s any herbal remedies which I can take to control the inflammation of thyroid thanks

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Samy ..... if you have Graves' disease it's very unlikely Lemon Balm will be much use to you ...

you NEED to get a doctor to verify  you have graves by testing for antibodies and then ...... TREAT you for it..

Carbimazole is the medication that does this.

so that's what you need to insist on.

mx🌹

• Posted

Hi Madge thanks for ur reply bcs I had eye disease with overactive thyroid that's where endo said that u have graves disease and after taking carbimazole the grittiness in my eye had gone and my hair stopped falling and after few months now whilst I'm not on medication its all happening again I insist so many times but no luck they just says that tsh and t4 are in normal range so there s no need to do antibodies check they only did check thyroid receptor antibodies in October which was positive and I don't know what is that .

• Posted

I agreed as outlined but lemon balm does help me along with a small dose of carbimazole but that is my choice x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.