Feeling sick

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all,

Do any of you feel nauseous or have pain in your lower back or belly when you ovulate?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sharcer

im on my first day of fertil day and im having belly issues like indigestion.

• Posted

Yeah, I get hungry but when I eat something I get nauseous. It comes over me in waves. I get a few moments of relief and then here we go again.

• Posted

Hi Sharcer

im on my first day of fertil day and im having belly issues like indigestion.

• Posted

This past month, I had horrible lower back pain during ovulation that had me bedridden for a few days.. I took muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory medications. Hoping you feel better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.