Feeling so ill

Posted , 4 users are following.

Day 15 on citalopram and  just don't know when these symptoms are going to leave me if there are. I have been very anxious about my symptoms I have been expercing and have convinced my self that I am dying of some dreadful illness . With going back and forth to my doctors I am feeling worse each day. My doctors have said its to do my anxiety. I have had very bad shooting pains in my chest which have woke me the last 2 nights.. Feeling like a zombie . I feel as tho I have constant heart burn. It's such a very horrible feeling to have . I feel on my own. I have 3 chrildren and feel so my symptoms at the moment. Can anyone relate to these feeling and symptoms. Xx

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

I to get the anxiety really bad I get the heaviness in the chest the aches and pains I catch myself taking deep breaths constantly I catch myself taking deep breaths constantly like the pain I can describe it it's not like in my chest but its where the bone is in the middle on each side of the bone I get pain in my boobs that is very painful it causes me to have anxiety which throws me into a hot flash my shoulders ache really bad and when they are bad my elbows ache my hands ache so many symptoms we have to deal with but right now I am currently going through the breast pain the aching chess just feeling dreadful like something's going to happen I have to keep telling myself it's my hormones and it will go away keep your chin up girl it will pass
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I to get the anxiety really bad I get the heaviness in the chest the aches and pains I catch myself taking deep breaths constantly I catch myself taking deep breaths constantly like the pain I can describe it it's not like in my chest but its where the bone is in the middle on each side of the bone I get pain in my boobs that is very painful it causes me to have anxiety which throws me into a hot flash my shoulders ache really bad and when they are bad my elbows ache my hands ache so many symptoms we have to deal with but right now I am currently going through the breast pain the aching chess just feeling dreadful like something's going to happen I have to keep telling myself it's my hormones and it will go away keep your chin up girl it will pass
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi. Thank you for your reply. Do you get woken up with these symptoms through the night ? X
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

In some ways i can relate i have a lot of anxieties myself I am on zoloft, trazodone, lamotrigine and lorazepam for my depression and anxieties and sometimes I times I feel sick to my stomach at times i feel like i have the flu and i suffer from acid reflux badly but today i feel like i have the flu just not myself at all
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I can relate to everything you are saying! I had my last son 2 years ago and that is when my symptoms started. I could not understand why I felt like I had a weight on my chest out of breath and always felt out of it. Anxiety attacks take a lot out you. I have them frequently and when I do it sometimes takes days to some what feel normal. But really I have not felt my normal self since I have my son 2 years ago. It is depressing to always feel this way. I feel like it takes time out of my life that I could be spending with my family. I wish you the best. Maybe one days soon we will get everything under control. I have had every test done that my Dr could think of. All blood work and MRI came back normal. Just stay strong and try to keep yourself busy. I have noticed as long as I am out and about doing house work or yard work I feel better and don't have as many attacks. There was a time I went to my Dr crying because I just could not understand what was going on with my body. I was convinced I was dieing of cancer or something. But they have me xanax and it seems to help. Hope I didn't confuse you with my thoughts all over the place smilestay strong! Why don't you see if they will give you xanax. I am on the lowest dosage which is 0.25mg. It couldn't hurt to try it to see. One more thing with anxiety it will,make you feel like you are having a heart attack.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up