Feeling So Low

Posted , 3 users are following.

I  had my gallbladder  operation  just  over 2 weeks ago,2 days

Later I  had an infection in my bellybutton  incision  so put on antibiotics.   4 days  later  I  ended up in A&E  because  the  antibiotics 

had set my diverticulitis  off.  Put on different  antibiotics  but they

made sick so antibiotics  changed  and  I  was sent home  after  3 days.

After being home for  3  days I  had  terrible diarrhoea  with  lots of yellow bile.   I'm  feeling  completely  exhausted,  haven't  any energy, 

can't  eat  much at all with the bloating  . Just   want  to  cry as it feels  like  I'm  never  going  to  get  better. . Anyone else feel  so tired and  low  ?     it's  worrying  me that  I   can't  find  foods  to  eat.  

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Just take it easy, stay away from fatty foods ,it can be soul destroying but you will get there, i was in agony before my gb was removed, but glad when all over, but you must take it easy,
  • Posted

It's still early days from your gallbladder surgery and i'm sure it's going to be fine. Sounds like you need a good support network around you at the mo and i hope have one.

I read your thread yesterday about your GP appt and to be honest i've come to the conclusion that most british GP's are a total waste of space and you would be better off asking the cat!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.