feeling so rough

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all

after playing 2 games of football last weekend (1 Saturday and 1 on sunday) I have been so bad with my anxiety how can this be! I haven't played 2 games in a weekend for years and the way I feel I won't be doing it again ever. got this constant feel of dread and my legs are heavy! when will I get rid of this anxiety from my life! its ruining it and I don't want to carry on like this! am a 32yr old bloke that really have to force myself to go to work and when I get back I just lock myself in my room dreading the next day

just want it to end

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kevin

Sorry you haven't improved since the weekend.  

I have found that I have to do things I don't really feel like and they do help. Keeping busy. I do have that feeling of dread every evening that there will be another day to get through tomorrow. 

Lots of the info that I have read about anxiety says to carry on with what you would normally do. It helps the anxiety to reduce. 

I have listened to Thomas hall stop panic and anxiety on YouTube and that helps. 

Feeling better takes time and effort and those are the things that isn't easy to hear. 

• Posted

Amberstar33 is right, keep pushing on. Find chores and activities to do, dishes laundry,raking leaves, going for a walk, get up and move, put music on. Anything so you are not thinking. Ask a friend to go places with you if you have trouble.  You are not alone (we are hear)

Push, push, push, tell yourself this is not going to run my "LIFE" I am. Repeat it over and over.cool

• Posted

I did also. I found that asking someone to go with me, HELPED so much. I would ask one of my friends or family if they wanted to run errands with me.  You can do it, it is hard at first and scary, the more you do it the easier it gets. You are strong push , push
    • Posted

Anytime. your not alone... there is always someone who has been there. We all need to reach out a hand to each other. Hugs
  • Posted

hi kevin i no how you feel i dont want to walk out the front door sometimes and my comfort zone is my bed.  I find it hard going to work but i force myself ive been to work today and had it all day and dreading tomorrow evening when i go in. The doctors are looking at my medication and got another appointment next week so  days are ok but i have bad days more then others its horrible
  • Posted

you do have to push yourself kevin and really try to fight it i no that its hard but i have to do it everyday ive been off work so many times and it just gets worse if i let it beat me are you on medication
    • Posted

Try getting as much SUN as you can it has Vitamin D which is good for mood health also iron (vit) it helps with muscle health.
    • Posted

will this help with anxiety its raining and horrible here should i get some of these vitamins then

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.