Feeling so so low

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been slowly getting more and more depressed over the past two weeks or so. I feel fine one second and the next I can't talk and it feels as if I'm trapped in this fog that won't lift and it's getting thicker and darker all the time.

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

You need to seek professional help, have you done that already?

Keep posting, lots of people on here will help...we all have felt what you are feeling.

Take care, talk, and seek all the help you can find.

Pat

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No I havnt seen profesional help yet, I find it hard to talk about how Im feeling to people. I'm only 15 so I'd have to talk to my mum and get her to take me to the doctors or something but I don't think she'd agree to and were not very close. Thanks for u advice 💚

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi I agree please seek help from your doctor.  You haven't got to put with this when there is help for the asking. 

I know how difficult this is because this is exactly how I feel in the depths of a depressive attack,  but you need to do it.   If it helps can you take someone with you?  Or write out how you feel and just give it to the doctor.   You won't be the first person to do that believe me.  

Stay with us and we will help you all we can.  You are not alone any more now you have us.  Ok?    Bev xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

(((hugs))) I agree with what has already been said. You need to reach out to your doctor and get help.x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I know the last thing you probably want to do right now is to try and talk to your mom and get a doctor to help you. But take it from someone who waited too long before seeking professional help - it really isn't worth it to wait. The earlier you get help, the easier it will be to deal with. Like everyone else, I'd really push you to find a doctor. Or if finding a doctor feels like too much, perhaps your school has a counsellor or a nurse, or someone you could talk to? Possible some other relative besides your mom if you find her difficult to talk to?

Depression as a disease will just slowly pull you down to the bottom of a well untill you can barely see even a flicker of light anywhere. I don't mean to make you feel even more depressed, I just wish someone was there to push me to seek help when I started feeling like this. Seeking help is also incredibly difficult when you just feel like the fog's all around, but take it from me - it really is easier than finding yourself completely lost years later.

Please seek help.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up