Feeling sorry for myself!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, having had a fab week last week (6 weeks post TAH on Thursday).. Feel really sore and bloated today.... I was out most of the day yesterday at my husbands grandmothers funeral, although I didn't do much walking I was sitting in the car on a 80 mile round trip!!!.....thought I was over the hill now but today I feel just like I did in that first week post op.....hope it's just a bad day!!! ..... Feeling bored being at home all the time...can't believe I thought I would miss the structure of work!!!..... Thanks for listening to my moans ladies xxx

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I know it was a bit boring to stay home, I had the same issue going back to work. I sit most of the day and feel like my stomach is 2times the size from being bloated. Is everyone feeling bloated ?
  • Posted

Hi Bridy, I am 14 weeks post op and I still get days like this, I did a little too much on Saturday and my tummy went up like a balloon, it was back to normal again on Sunday after a good nights sleep.
  • Posted

Hi Bridy

The new goods is that after a really bad day, comes more good days, and you have done so well.  It might be that the car trip was a bit too bumpy and shook you about a bit.  Have a good rest and you will soon be on the 'up' again.

Love

Jacqui smile

• Posted

I feel your pain lovely. Like u i had TAH and am 8 wks post op on monday. I went back gp started antidepressant low dose last wed. I just feel i have hit a wall at the moment . Shattered all the time not sleeping well. Stressed . I have 3 kids aged 6, 9 and 11 also my dad has alzheimers and everything just seems to be getting on top of me.

I am due back to work end of april. I just dont know how i feel still got pain on left side especially at night and terrible sleep pattern. 😩

• Posted

I have been having the exact same symptoms, I'm just over 6 weeks but the last week, like you I have had terrible left sided pain particularly at night and my sleep pattern has been dreadful...I was wondering if it as ovulation pain as I kept my ovaries....I worry that I'm making a big deal out of what is a normal healing process.....but I think I might go to my GP this week as I have no follow up arranged....and you are a superstar, both of my children are mid to early twenties I can't imagine how hard it must be for all you ladies out there with small children! X
    • Posted

Thanks Bridy i too kept my ovaries. My gp has been really good. I did manage to grab an hours sleep yesterday afternoon but again terrible night last night . It could be ovulation pain because i find i get irritable at around the time my periods would have been due. My gp said there is still a lot of healing going on inside. I guess its just a waiting game but i am going back to my gp to make sure. Big hugs xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.