feeling suicidal what to do

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I have been feeling very low for a few weeks now I have bipolar and depression I'm feeling very suicidal now 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Ring out of hours and ask for help. Is there anyone you can speak to between friends?   Your not alone and you can get through this xx 
    • Posted

Thank u for ur help what can out of hours doctor do for me tonight xx

• Posted

Correction if you do feel like you will do waht say call 999 for help
  • Posted

You need to get to the hospital, you need the crisis team for Mental Health.

I know its hell where you are, I truly do, please, please don't harm yourself.

You must seek help then you can get the help you need.

You are a special person, honest, god only made one of you.

With love, Linda,zxzxx

• Posted

Emily please let us know how you are as we are all worried about you.  What did the people in the hospital do?  Did you get help? 
  • Posted

Emily you're not alone, people care about you. Please tell the doctors how suicidal you're feeling, don't let them dismiss you and please come back to this forum and tell us how you are. Never forget there is hope. Nothing is so bad that you need to harm yourself.
  • Posted

Emily, its nothing to be ashamed off , many of us have been there.

Its important that you can have the help you need.

Please post and let us know you are ok.

Thinking of you,

Your a special lady, don't forget that.

Love, Linda xx

• Posted

Hello

you should consult with doctor. psychologist will make you mentaly healthy and you will feel better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.