Feeling Tired

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi anybody keeps waking up feeling tired even after sleeping or no sleeping either way, I find sometimes I slept well but then before 7pm I'm sleepy as ever....is it me or other people feel this way too.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Me too Maria .When I make the beds I start yawning or even shopping and feel soft material 😀I keep thinking I'll feel rejuvenated after a good sleep but somehow I don't.I love my bed and I think I could nap anytime if I could.It makes me feel like I'm not properly living the moment when I feel this way rolleyes

Are you able to get the 8 hours?I've read any sleep before 11pm is extreamly valuable...having teenagers doesn't always allow for that.

• Posted

Hi Fairywren,i wake up sometimes between sleep,another time I probably get kind off full one around 5 hours the most.
  • Posted

Hi Maria, I always feel like this, doesn't matter weather I've slept hood or not, just exhausted all the time, happy days aye,:-S

• Posted

Yes I am exhausted all of the time and my sleep is unrefreshing xx
  • Posted

I wake up feeling like I need to sleep for at least a week. The tiredness is shocking. I didn't realise how bad it could be. Life seems to pass by in a haze!

• Posted

Hi Maria I get the same thing. I've actually been sleeping better for a few months now but still feel tired all the time. 2 weeks ago i rested all weekend and still felt exhausted. I'll get small surges of energy say after excercise or a healthly Smoothie but never seems to last very long. An hour or two if I'm lucky so i find myself snacking most of the day to help me get through busy days (I try and stick to healthy energy releasing foods/snacks). I cant tell you how much i miss the high energy levels I used to have.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.