Feeling trapped

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just wanted to rant really...my girls have invited me to go for something to eat and normally I would love to go. Iv made an effort and driven to the restaurant but I just can't seem to get out my car, I'm so worried and I don't know whysad this is all getting to much I just wanna have fun with my friends.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Are any of your deiends aware of what you are going through? Its honestly much easier if at least one of them is aware. My firm belief is its fine to tell your close friends that you are struggling with anxiety attacks and at times it messes you up so to understand if you arent as social, but want ti be. Maybe next time a friend can drive you? Maybe go local quiet place for starters.too much loud music and noise can be overwhelming whilst battling anxiety because your over sensitive to your world right now.
    • Posted

My closest friends know, these were work friends and don't know my situation. Maybe I should tell them. Thank you for you're reply!!
  • Posted

Why are you so nervous. It will be fine you can do itĀ 

Your girls love you so go and have fun with themĀ 

Elizabeth

• Posted

Does the fear of being out of your comfort zone prevent you from leaving?
    • Posted

No I don't think it's that as sometimes I quite like going out. I think it was the fact I was worried about panicking and didn't want to freak out and my friends not know what was going on
    • Posted

are you good at hiding it from them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.