Feeling unbearable chest pain a few seconds later after waking up..

Posted , 1 user is following.

It doesn't happen every morning. Sometimes, a few seconds after waking up, I start to feel uneasy. To be more exact, I feel this strong uneasiness in my chest area. Just.. it's unbearable, and the pain & discomfort I feel last for God knows how long (usually around 20-30 minutes). During those moments, I can't keep still and I start to whimper.. This only happens after a period of time in my life in which I feel intense emotional pain and a lot of stress. After those 20-30 minutes, I still don't really feel okay. I need to wait another 30 minutes or so (maybe an entire hour) for the pain to go away completely. Is this normal? Should I visit a doctor?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.