Feeling very much over it!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello ladies. I feel like this is going to sound like I'm whinging. I have so many aches and pains, I'm exhausted, I feel like I could sleep for a week, I feel spacey, ringing in ears, I'm bloated, my throat and ears feel weird, I have lower back pain which feels like period pain and it runs into my groin and down my leg...the list could go on and on....

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

Hiya. It's this peri hell. I woke up with flu like symptoms, bringing my anxiety levels high, thinking I've got this COVID-19. Body aches and muscles pain. It's true the lists could go on. Think we just have to hang in there and ride the storm of this perimenopause. You are not alone.

• Edited

It certainly is peri hell!!! I find it very hard to keep smiling some days, my health anxiety often gets the better of me and how can it not when we get all these crazy symptoms???

• Posted

I've been enough times to my doctor, ER, says they can't see anything wrong with me. I know exactly how you feel. This symptoms are so depressing and removes all our happiness as you keep wondering if there's some kinds of disease we are having. My blood pressure, heart rate is all over the place, it's kind of scary for me. I get pains in my leg muscle, it comes and goes. Pain in my left chests, ribs. Done ECG, all normal. Honestly I'm lost in this peri hell.

• Edited

I just can't wait for it to be done. This week has been an absolute nightmare! I have been feeling spacey in the head, wobbly and weak legs, back pain, chest pain on left side under the breast near rib cage, feeling weak, stomach and bowel issues. The list goes on and on.

• Posted

I feel much better being able to read how others are going thru the same thing although I don't wish this is anyone. It's almost like a mental illness because it makes you feel depressed and anxious.

• Edited

The worst thing is so many women like my mom say they have no symptoms. And I also here from others menopause is even WORSE than peri so it may not get better. I am going to try hormones if I can get rid of my fibroid. Every time I see my hair come out everywhere I want to cry.

• Edited

I'm losing my hair too!!I have always had long thick curls but no more.Hugs to you x

• Posted

It's so depressing right? And anything that supposedly helps might involve hormones and grow my stupid fibroid. And with the pandemic you can't take care of your health, go to dentist anything. I also developed jaw pain and issues from grinding and losing a tooth last year from grinding (crack). I'm using revita shampoo but only helps some.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.