Feeling VERY Strange

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have not been to bad for about a week, thinking the tablets were doing what they should, today I feel really strange, hard to describe. It's like I don't care about anyone or anything, if i'm here or not, just not with it, like dead inside, I'm scared but not as don't care as never had this feeling before don't know me. I know it don't make sense, typing this and really numb, I just don't care no more about anything. I'm not here no more. 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

What tablets are you on?
    • Posted

Hello Failure big time,

I can relate to how you are feeling ,you are describing me down to a tea a couple of weeks ago.

Even though I was not on what you are on,I was trying another therapy out,I could not have told you or anyone else how I felt ,as I didnt know,it was a very strange feeling ,I didnt know what I felt I said to my husband and my brother it is as if I am not here ,I don`t know where I am ,but I know I don`t like how I feel. I feel a bit like I am dreaming ,and that I am not myself,it did frighten me somewhat.So what I did was to contact the person who prescribed the remedy for me, and I was advised to decrease the dose ,by 5 drops ,and see how I went on as the prescribed dosage could have been too strong for me personally/I did that and am pleased to say I am back to myself now as I was ,so maybe this could be your problem ,see if you need to decrease your dosage .I hope this helps you 

Take Care

Milly

• Posted

hi hun its very normal to have these feeling hun to start with can take upto 4 weeks to feel okish agsin.saying that please tell your doctor hun as he could advise you all the best hun and really hope this gets sorted xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.