feeling very yukky

Posted , 4 users are following.

Afternoon all,

I have been taking Orlistat since Saturday been ok until today, I dont know if its a side effect or just sugar withdrawal lol.  just feeling very yukky, sad headachy and nausea.  has anyone else experienced this in their first days?

xxx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I didnt suffer as much as you but this is because everyone is different but the best thing i can suggest is just keep the liquids up as this will flush out any bad toxins you may still have in your system but it will pass.

Going from what you may have eaten to the new plan may be giving your body withrawal but it will get used to it so keep the water intake going and stay positive xx

• Posted

Thanks KTD, I dont think this muggy weather is helping. I struggle with drinking water in fact I just cant drink it. so I drink alot of no sugar squash or slim line tonic. I have a feeling it is withdrawal as I have cut all sugar intake out and doing the low fat eating.

Just gotta man up lol xx

• Posted

haha love that! Man up lover smile.

I am not a big water drinker only when it is very cold and even with ice in so i use sugar free squash and i then get through a load! As long as the fluid is low in sugar (or no sugar) you should still be able to flush anything out so dont stress about it too much.

Muggy weather plays havoc with the body, as i suffer with water retention (how does that figure when i dont like it lol) and am on tablets which work a treat but the swelling still happens which makes me feel like a whale! 

But soon i hope to be more of a dolphin that a whale lol lol xx

• Posted

lol I have manned up today and spoke sternly with myself!! so although feeling groggy I have made myself drink more squash with loads of ice (when a got a bag) how lazy!! 

I have attacked the house with a hoover, mop and cloth!!! this morning.

I too hope to be a dolphin rather than the walrus, Im not as glamours as a whale!! diffently more Walrus like lol xx lol

• Posted

Hahaha - walrus! 

Sounds like you have given yourself a kick up the bum and the house is also going to feel better for it lol. Its surprising how much full on housework and gardening can work up a sweat so keep it up my fellow mammal lol xx

• Posted

I am on day 4 2day i feel very headachy i do drink alot of sugar free squash, i also can nt drink alot of water. I am hoping that this will do 1 as it is really getting on my nerves. I am so bloated at the monent but also am, i suffer with IBS so iv got peppermint tabs 4 this. They help alittle you can buy them from holland and barretts, hope this helps hun and u feel better x
    • Posted

I do take windeze, as I do suffer redface, maybe thats why I have very little friends lol, I think because we are early days we gotta ride it and come out the other end.  Feeling a little better to day just a little groggy.  But have made myself move. 

I hope your feeling better xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.