Feeling weird

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi All

i am not sure what to do about what I am going through, it seams never ending, weak left arm , weak left leg  head feels tight on leftside then all off a sudden my rightside of body starts to do the same I feel that my legs arms neck head shoulders are in pain my temple is tight my face is feeling tight and my thoughts start to go haywire and all off a sudden I am having the bad thoughts it's a stroke it's a tumor it's cancer all off the possible things I can think off, pls someone help

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Take a few calming breaths,and take a few moments.are you able to be on your own for a few moments,or with people you trust who knows what's going on? Maybe some calming music where you focus only on that might help,I hope I've helped xXx
    • Posted

Thanks for your reply I am not sure if my family understand what I am going through, I feel trapped I am going away next week but I feel so ill I cannot imagine how I am going to cope, I cannot relax I keep myself busy all the time just to forget my problems weakness in the body headaches feel spaced out feeling hot I hope I can get over this 
    • Posted

Have you been checked out by doc? Bloods done etc, if you have & nothing showed wrong then tell yourself your well and that your just dwelling on all of the symptoms of anxiety, your not imagining the symptoms they are real but they're only body sensations, it's your body's way of communicating with you telling you to let go of the worry, go away & enjoy yourself, let the symptoms be there but don't worry about them, see how much better you'll feel.

Best of luck 😎

• Posted

Ive felt trapped as well,and incidentally today's the first time I've felt alright in months but still woke up thinking somethings going to happen on the 1st of April (?????) no idea why.I've also been scared to go away,but just take each day as it comes,and as brendababy says allow yourself to feel these things as if you keep them bottled up,it'll just manifest into something worst,even though it might feel like the worst thing ever feeling like this xXx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.