FEELINGBREATHLESS

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I know I have anxiety issues but just lately I am feelinng breathless all the timend shaky.I am waiting for a hheart scan because of chest n  maybe it just  the worry that I may have heart problems x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if any medical professional considered that you had heart problems, the ECG would be done at once. And the heart scan would be done quickly, so you obviously haven'y got a problem with your heart.

But perhaps you've a few  of these tests done already and don't believe the fact that there is nothing physically wrong with you.

Anxiety is difficult to overcome. As  a matter of interest, how many things have you thought you had wrong with you over the years, or is anxiety new to you?

Tess.

• Posted

Hi Tess

?The anxiety is a new thing with me . I have always just got on with things as I have rhuematid arthritis for a lot of years and now I am waiting for surgery on my back also been into A &E cos I thought i was having a stroke but mri and ct head   scans didnt prove that so now they want me to have a heart echo scan done but its not till the 28th of august so I think I  a getting worried in case its my heart causing the breathing problems. They did do a ecg ad my heart was ok going that x

• Posted

Don't worry, been having these to lately, and Jesus I tell you anxiety just does too much to your body. But sticking on topic, I've also been out of breathe lately and chest pain like you described. A thing to realize is though, check your symptoms when your calm such as in the bath or shower or right when you wake up. I do that all the time and when I realize they are normal I realize that they only pop up when I'm anxious. So I wouldn't worry too much. This fight is for everyone struggling with anxiety. #NoMoreGoogling #FightTheAnxiety #StayStrong

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.