Feelings

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anybody feel like when they sitting down something is going to happen to you..is this call Anxiety too.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My issue is I don't even want to be around the ones I love the most which is troubling to me. I don't like myself or them lately and from what I can tell there's no reason to feel this way. I just want to constantly be alone and cry. I snap at everybody so they walk on eggshells around me. I'm afraid I'm going to push them away even though they tell me I won't. I can't imagine how they can even stand being around me. Another thing I notice is that every sound irritates me. OMG!!! I feel like a basket case!!!!

• Posted

Laura I know the feeling I can get irritated at times start snapping if I have to repeat myself I have got better but still feeling this and that..I sleep but some days I don't get enough like last night not much so I become moody miserable people say it will all passed I hope so for Anxiety sake can't stand to be frighten at times for no reason.

• Posted

I hate the anxiety the most. Out of nowhere I start feeling sick to my stomach with anxiety. I used to have my mom to talk to about things, but she passed away a year ago and all I do is cry and wish she was here to make me feel better. I feel so scared that I'm not going to make it through this. Sometimes I want to check myself in to a hospital, but don't have any insurance.

• Posted

You will make it through. Just take one day at a time. I'm reall sorry about your mom. I lost mine many years ago. I think about it now and I don't know how she did it. She had me at 44 and went through menopause at 45. I think back now and I realize the woman was a saint. Dealing with an infant and dealing with menopause. I love her even more(if that's possible).

• Posted

Thank you Juanita. I can't imagine what it must have been like for her. So you know what it feels like as well not to have a mom to turn to. This time of year is even harder. Good luck with everything. Keep us updated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.