Fell over

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just walking down a hill as I need to go out but feeling anxious and I fell over and earlier on I was walking and felt a little like I'm floating is there something seriously wrong with me or could it be because I wasn't paying attention and my head was somewhere else I'm scared

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

its normal with anxiety..your head is just somewhere else..i almost fell off an escalator once because i was having racing thoughts..
  • Posted

If you have been diagnosed with anxiety then Im sure it is a case of not concentrating.

Have you hurt yourself when you fell?

Take it easy,dont push yourself so hardbiggrin

• Posted

Yes I've been diagnosed with anxiety no u haven't hurt myself I do have health anxiety though so I'm worried maybe there's something wrong with my brain and that's why I fell x
    • Posted

Sweetheart if you,ve had all the checks done and your health is fine then its the anxiety playing tricks on your head.

I know how it feels Ive been to and e twice thinking I was having a heart attack,it wasnt until I came into this forum and heard everyone elses stories then it sunk in.

Dont push yourself so hard,you really are beaten yourself up and anxiety is bad enough without you doing that to yourself as well

• Posted

Thank you for your comments it's been an awfully anxious day today hope tomorrow is better smile hope your okay x
  • Posted

Sorry u felt that way it's anxiety . do what u can good for you to go out even short distance will help.

You are not alone this morning I felt like you waiting in GP surgery I felt light headed and panic then I had to do a lung function test which I cld tell by the nurses expression wasn't good. So all these horrid symptoms are anxiety.Breathing goes haywire and causes unsteadiness.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.