FELT DIZZY FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, my name's Morgan, I'm a male 16 years old. I enjoy sport, especially football and tend to sprint a lot

Here's the thing: I've felt dizzy LITERALLY non stop for the past two years. It first happened I think after a major sprint race in London, where I got a pb time. At first it was really scary but ever since its been more of a major nuisance than anything.

The best way to describe my dizziness is a sense of... Almost not feeling here... It's really hard to describe to a doctor, but it isn't really the kind of dizziness where the room spins, more like a feeling of not being here, almost like a zombie like vegetative state(although not quite that bad).

Now just tonight I played football and did a sprint and my dizziness felt worse than ever, and my eyes found it hard to focus and I felt zombie like again. I also got a headache afterwards.

I've been to the doctors many times and they don't seem to really come to any conclusion because everything reads fine - no diabetes, had a scan, blood test etc.

I'm at the point where I've had enough, I need some help sad

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Do you still have your wisdom teeth? If you do a seach on wisdom teeth and dizzy you will find a forum where people talk about this. You can also look up verticle hetrophoria which is an eye condition. Did you take a blood test? Did your Magnesiumm , Iron, B12 levels all come back normal? If not that could be causeing you an issue.
  • Posted

Have they done an ekg or any other  heart tests to make sure your circulation is ok?  Did it start up after a  head injury or concussion?  Head trauma can dislodge the crystals in your ears and cause issues.  Start with the ENT, and if that doesn't help, try a neuroogist or otoneurologist.  Unfortunately, there never seems to be an easy answer to what causes these issues.  Many of us go to  many doctors searching for the one who can "fix" us. You are so young to be having these issues.  I wish you luck.

ps-have you  had your wisdom teeth removed, or have they not come in yet?  If they haven't come in yet, they may still be causing issues in your gums.

• Posted

Hi kiddo u need to see a physico therapist and they will work with different excercises and maybe try epsey manuer inner ear sounds like try it won't hurt

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.