felt fine all day now feel out of it

Posted , 3 users are following.

I felt fine all day I went out ect cone home I feel extremely exhausted for no reason I can't even properly describe the feeling I have I can't think properly I have this horrible feeling something isn't right and it's asif I'm weak like my body is so exhausted from nothing ?? Does anyone else get this it's so scary and come on sudden and for no reason kinda like my heads a big thick block or something this just sounds crazy but I feel my body's gonna shut down I feel super weird I hope at least one person can relate and sat it's anxiety cause it really is something iv not had before 😭

my grandads brother felt exhausted and weord for no reason he went to doctors got dismissed went to sleep and never woke up and it's scaring me that I have what ever he has aswell 😣

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Anxiety takes many forms and rears it head when you least expect it.i was having a good day today then this feeling comes over me almost like someone threw a dark blanket over me ,I feel a rage in the pit of my stomach which then turns into panic because it feels like I'm going to lose control.then I just break down and let it all out its a scary horrible feeling
    • Posted

You know from the way you said it I felt I was reading a story so good on describing ! 😊 .. its horrible isn't it just makes me feel useless and helpless I don't want to go down the dark path I was before because last time I cut everything off I made sure my doctors new I was dying I made like 50 appointments and hospital 5 times in 2 months don't want to do that again I'm scared
    • Posted

It is very scary steph I hate how I feel because it's not who I am it's someone else inside me.
  • Posted

Hi Steph, sorry to hear your not feeling great!

I have suffered with anxiety for 2 years + quite recently have started antidepressants.

Every time I leave the house to go shopping or even for a walk, I always return home exhausted! My body is achey, heavy arms and so so sleepy. My Dr has informed me this is part of anxiety. My body becomes exhausted quite easily.

Perhaps you should have a chat with your Dr?

The best thing to do, is have a relaxing bath and sleep! That's what your body wants. Anxiety often physically effects people- tiredness, feeling sick, dizzy, tight chest, light headed, feeling weak + many more symptoms.

It effects people in different ways, but there's help out there, hopefully your Dr is understanding and can reassure you.

Hope you feel better real soon, look after yourself lovely xxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.