Fever of 102 & severe chills today

Posted , 3 users are following.

Woke up with pain & cramps in left side.

Finally went to bathroom. Chills lasted about an hour ir more. Now have fever of 101.5.

Taking antibiotics & Tramadol

Any advice??

T

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Did you see doctor and he give you antibiotics  (which ones) and for how long? Did he want to do another ct scan?
    • Posted

Hard to get prescription from gastro dr. She just keeps on saying I need to see a surgeon. I have an appt on Jan 4.
    • Posted

If you are taking antibiotics you are doing the right thing.  Stick to clear fluids only to give your bowels a rest.  If it gets worse, go to the ER.
  • Posted

Speak to DR your temp is to high you may need to change your antibiotics 
  • Posted

Hi. Know how u feel sweety!! Painkillers do help the pain and a hot water bottle on yr side where the pain is. I know it sounds bizzare but it helps. Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.