Few bad days 😢

Posted , 5 users are following.

Posted about 13 hours ago

Hi guys

Im just lookin for some support. Still taking 15mg of flu but been having a really bad few days. Im in week 6 now and just feeling really down. I always find it to be alot worse when its time of the month. I just feel so fed up of dealing with these horrible feelings xxx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

My time of the moth is awful and throws me into the worst depression and anxiety. Hang in there. Is your Dr going to raise your medication cause 15 is so low?
  • Posted

Hi Star. Really sorry to hear your struggling. The time of the month used to make my anxiety much worse!!, Take heart love , you've been feeling better until THAT came along .once it's gone you'll begin to feel better again . The floux is still adjusting , but it can't help with periods. You'll be OK star. Were all here to support you. If your able to , jump back into bed with a hot water bottle, and sleep a while , hope this helps you, love and huge hugs !! Xxxxxxxx

• Posted

I'm similar. Was on 20mg 4 months and even then each time of month low thoughts came. Now on 10mg and after 3 weeks feeling low and anxious so not sure if to increase

• Posted

Hiya star... bless you, I know how well you have come on since starting this med, don’t come of now or drop down your meds, as you will feel worse again if you either go up or down, just remeber that..

For ME it wasn’t untill I was on 60mg to feel at my most best, that’s me.. 15 is low, most go on to 20mg and find that works for them..but I know your sentive to the med, but if you can manage 20mg, do go up, and see if that helps you better, but as Iv told you b4 don’t jump up and down as your body won’t know if it’s coming or going... but each time of the month you may just feel low, and nothing will help that, but keep in your head that it is short lived and you will go back to feeling good again, I was telling Pam the other week that I was having a low day, we are not robots and hormones are all over the place some times, I put my low days down to going through menopause, but I always no it won’t last b4 I feel fine again..

Your doing good chic, keep it going, keep in touch on here as you know we are here for you..

Think of tomorrow, not what today is like, and I’m sure u will be fine, big hug to you 🤗xx

• Posted

Thankyou for all your lovely replies 😘 Today has been another down day but tonight i have taken 20mg so hopefully they help me soon. Has any1 had increased prolactin on this med? Xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.