Fibroids

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello girls. Recently I had missed my period on December of 2014. In January I got it but then from there it lasted for over 6 months which then I had to get two blood transfusions from all the heavy bleeding. After so many tests and me being a virgin. We had some problems doing tests because I wasn't used to the pain. They did a normal ultrasound and they found a 2cm mass. So then my gynocologist ordered a hysterescopy. They found two fibroids there but may think there is more! during the hysterescopy they really couldn't see that well and my ostium was not visible. And pretty much doctor told they can't do anything seeing as I'm 24 years old. But I am tired of being in pain. Tired of going to pee so constantly. But most of all it's very draining. They gave me a depo provera shot. My bleeding has stopped a little bit. But the pain and the pressure in my abdomen it's just too much for me. I will be having an mri done next month. How can you deal with this? This has made me lose my job. I don't want to go out anywhere I just want to be in bed. It's messing with my head. I just don't know how to deal with this. And what bothers me is that the doctors can't really do anything besides wait it out. sad

2 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

I am so sorry you are having these problems, I am also sorry to say I have lived my entire adult life with this issue, and so far, after almost dying on the table after having a c-section, blood transfusions, pain, incessant bleeding and clotting, the only thing that has given me any relief and it's lasted without having to go the last resort (complete hysterectomy or the embolism treatment which I was scheduled for) is quite simply one of the oldest and most underrated health tonics available-Organic apple cider vinegar and Blackstrap molassis. The Apple cider vinegar has no vitamins it is the enzymes and "good' bacteria" that dries up the clots and stops the bleeding(for me it worked almost immediately. The blackstrap replenishes the iron, potassium and calcium also balences the acid in the vinegar. 1T of the vinegar in water in the morning with the Blackstrap and one in the evening. you don't have to have an empty stomach. Believe me, it's worth it! No harm done, only beneficial. Read about it. I wish you all the best, Elana
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I sent you a post with some info waiting to be moderated
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I haven't received anything! But to answer your question they don't want to do anything because I'm so young. If the bleeding continues then they will put an iud. But that's not gonna help with the fibroids. It sucks. And that's all they can do. I have to manage the Symptoms with medicine but that's not helping
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Will they not do surgery to remove them? That's what they did fo m .
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Celeste, check out organic apple cider vinegar. Read all about it along with Black strap molassis. It is a health tonic that has many side benefits that has been used for 100's maybe even thousands of years. It has helped me out immensly and I haven't been bleeding heavy at all. Very light with no real issues. If you want more info I can send it to you, let me know,

regards,

Elana

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up