Finally feeling normal

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello. After three full weeks on prozac, I actually feel normal tonight! ??????

It is wonderful let me say that, so to anyone riding those damn side effects out, keep going you're going to feel fantastic! And to anyone else suffering with anxiety, H.O.P.E. (Hold On Pain Ends ??). Believe you will feel better.

6 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

That is amazing to hear! I hope life continues to look up for you. Were you having physical as well as mental symptoms? Either way I wish you well in your journey because there is so much more we have not yet to discover and you're well on your way <3

• Posted

Oops we have *yet to discover haha.
    • Posted

Thank you. Yes all the physical as well as the dark mental symptoms. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, it is pure hell. A little shaky this morning but that's ok because I know it will subside as the day goes on! Wishing you peace and comfort too! 😌

• Posted

Awesome post!!! You give me motivation!!!
    • Posted

Tamara I'm so glad. I've been posting the bad so I just had to post the good. A little shaky this morning but last night made me know that it's going to be fine 😌 Hope you're well!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.